Friday, October 15, 2010

english class suggestion

What you’ve learned this semester
This semester we have learned lots of things, starting with kinds of “Englishes” and other’s culture way of talking. 

CONNECTION OF THIS CLASS WITH REAL LIFE
I think that this class has a lot of things to offer to us, because for example last week I was talking to a friend who lives in Haiti and he told me that my English was ok, but we had differences and we had to discuss that our englishes were different, I explained him that there were different kinds of englishes and he said that he had noticed that because of American movies, but he didn’t know that in mexicowe spoke this kind of English. I told him that we had United Sates’ influence since we are really closed and he agreed.

How can the content of this class can make you more successful?
We can understand that there are some other people who speak differently from us, and that make us more successful in a way that we can communicate with others who won’t speak in the same way we do.

What other kind of activities would you like to do?
I would like us to have a picnic so we can eat, we can talk and discuss how fun and interesting our class is and we can practice our English

1 comment: